We help with your PDF tasks
Easy, pleasant and productive PDF editor.
Edit and save PDF files online without registration
Edit & Sign
Convert PDF files
Convert to PDF
How-To PDF Guides
A simple tool for working with PDF
Our product allows you to easily and quickly edit, merge, convert PDF files in just a few clicks. No registration is required to use this online tool.
Support on all platforms and devices
Our PDF service is browser-based and supported by Google Chrome, Opera, Edge, Firefox, etc. Thus, it works for all operating systems including Mac, Windows, and Linux.
People and Businesses trust us
More than a billion users and businesses have used our service to make working with digital documents easier: edit, convert, split, rotate and more.
Your safety is our priority. All the files you upload, as well as the file generated on our server, will be deleted permanently within an hour.
Working on PDF with preview
Edit your files, change their order, delete individual pages or add new ones. Watch your file change in the preview and save when you're sure it's perfect!
Processing on the Cloud
All processes of working with a file : editing, merging, converting PDF files, etc. take place in the cloud without using your computer's resources.
Frequently asked Questions
What are the different ways to use a PDF editor?
The online PDF editor has over 12 functions and that makes it useful in various ways:
- Type and edit PDF document online - First, you need to upload the document you want to edit into the input field. To add text, move your mouse over the Text button and click on it. Tap the section of your PDF document you want to add text.
- Insert Images - using the image icon, you may replace, insert, or adjust an image on your document. The tool allows you to upload the image from your pc or mobile phone (Android or iOS).
- Create editable forms - hover the mouse into the “Add Fields” and click. This opens a menu where you can select the field type and set the fields how they’ll appear.
- Sign digitally and add dates - our service have a signature wizard to enable you to append your unique sign on a document. You may choose to draw, upload a ready signature or just type with your finger. Resize and drag your sign to the desired place.
These are just a few of the ways you can use the PDF editor for free. You can try it today and see what it can do.
Is PDF Editor Free?
Our online PDF editor is absolutely free. We allow edit PDF online for free. To use the service for free, you just come to our website and choose the tool you want. Upload your document and modify it. No need to create an account.
What formats does this tool support?
We have made it possible for you to create a PDF version of any document These may include e-publications, spreadsheets, documents, images, and others. Some document formats you can modify include:
- Images - an image may come in different formats depending on where or how it was created, or how it was saved. Some formats may include JPG, GIF, SVG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, e.t.c.
- Spreadsheets - documents created in MS Excel may come in formats such as XLS, XLT, and XLSX. You can also convert MS Workbooks such as XLSM.
- Documents - a document can be created in PDF, text, or MS Word. Some file formats in this category include PDF, RTF, DOC, and DOCX.
- Ebooks - you can also create a PDF from a digital publication such as an ebook. Examples of such file formats are EPUB, MOBI, or AZW.
- Presentations - file formats in this category include PPT, ODP, and PPTX.
How to convert files?
It’s simple to convert any document to PDF using this PDF editor. When you are on this website, you first need to identify the tool you want to use. This depends on what you want to convert or the file format you wish to obtain. Then, follow these simple steps:
- Upload the file - Just choose the file you want to convert from your computer or mobile phone. It could be an image, Word, or Powerpoint, or any other file. You could also upload by using the drag and drop option.
- Adjust settings - If you are converting to PDF, the tool will automatically modify the file and it’s ready for download. But if it’s a PDF file you want to transform, you need to specify the output format.
- Convert - Click the OK button once you made all changes. Our pdf converter will instantly convert the document to the new format.
- Download your file - You can now download your new and edited document.
If you wish, you can erase the files you had uploaded as well as the new version. But in case you forget to delete it, there is no need to worry. The system automatically erases any remaining file uploads from our server. We do this to protect your privacy and ensure that your documents don’t fall into the wrong hands.
If you want to edit a scanned pdf, the process is similar until the third step. On the third step, customizing may include adding texts, images, deleting PDF pages, and other options, before downloading.
How many files can I modify at once?
Our free pdf converter comes with a batch conversion function. Batch conversion offers you to upload several files and convert them all at once.
When using the free online version, you can modify about three files at once. This is a great deal for anyone interested in a one-off solution to convert pdf files on the go.